Recipe: Omani Pudding
- 1 tin NESTLÉ Sweetened Condensed Milk or 397 g
- 7 eggs
- ½ cup butter or 100 g, chopped
- 1 cup milk or 250 ml
- 2 teaspoons vanilla powder
- Lemon zest, one piece only
- ½ cup pistachio nuts or 75 g, finely chopped
- ½ cup almonds or 100 g, finely chopped
- Combine all ingredients except for the nuts in a large bowl.
Place the egg mixture in a large nonstick pot, stir over low heat with a flat wooden spoon for 10-15 minutes or until the mixture start to thicken.
Add the nuts and keep stirring for another 5 minutes or until the mixtures thickens properly.
Remove from heat and place on a serving dish. Allow cooling before placing in fridge to cool properly.
Garnish with crushed pistachio and serve with some syrup on top.
Per Portion of 300g Energy : 524.00 Kcal Protein : 17.00 g Carbohydrate : 40.00 g Fats : 34.00 g